Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been readin up on this site for the past month or so. been gettin alot of good ideas for my bike. I just got it last summer and its the greatest thing i've ever done. glad to be part of the family

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice lookin bike man! lol what are you planning on doing?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plannin on flush mount signals, intergratted taillight, yosh exhaust, power commander, got new sprockets -1 in the front, +3 in the back. thats just on task for now. but i have many other things i want to do to it. i love this thing !!

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah im pricing out the flush mount signals too.

·
Registered
184 Posts
yeah it is!

anything with the signals yet?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just had the 636 out yesterday for the first ride since oct. altho there was still snow on the side of the road the pavement was dry and that was good enough for me. had to scratch the itch, the winter up here in northern alberta are waay to damn long.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I had to do the same thing. But at the end of the ride the streets were shitty and I took a turn.... you can just imagine what happend next.....

·
Registered
330 Posts
+1 on the Clear Alternatives :crazyloco

You're in Canada so you (or your dealer) can get them through Parts Canada - just under $100.00 for the pair (front flushmounts) or mail order from a U.S. source (good price from 58 cycle on these I think??)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrat's on the bike. You only to do one or the other as far as "-1 in the front, +3 in the back"

It's a good idea to replace both sprockets and get a good roller chain. Typically it;s better to go up 3 in the back but on the geometry design of the 636 going -1 in the front works just fine. So optimal would be -1 front, stock size rear and the best chain you can afford.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.