Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello, new to the forum and to kawi's as well. can't believe i've been missing so much for the last 9 yr's.... just clicked over 600 miles on my new zx-14 now i'm ready to see what's truly under the plastics.. Does any one know of where you can find a garmin street pilot 550c mount for this bike... or suggestions on how to mount one..... have looked everywhere. Also looking for a throttle lock had a older vista cruise that will not work. I look forward to the discusions. Let me know if anyone is in north carolina....:crazyloco

·
Registered
236 Posts
Super Thanks Joining ,welcome

·
Registered
138 Posts
Enjoy the new bike. The 14 is an unreal ride. Take her sleasy[if she's sleazy take her twice!] Crowd.:crazyloco

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just wanted to say hello, new to the forum and to kawi's as well. can't believe i've been missing so much for the last 9 yr's.... just clicked over 600 miles on my new zx-14 now i'm ready to see what's truly under the plastics.. Does any one know of where you can find a garmin street pilot 550c mount for this bike... or suggestions on how to mount one..... have looked everywhere. Also looking for a throttle lock had a older vista cruise that will not work. I look forward to the discusions. Let me know if anyone is in north carolina....:crazyloco
I am a newbie as well. First time on a sportbike. I have 3 other bikes, but this one is a real hoot. For the bracket you are looking for, check out www.cyclegadgets.com. They have just about every type of mount by the top three manufacturers of mounts. They have some that can mount to the steering head bolt that may work out for you. Best wishes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the welcome. just got her throught he brake in and am starting to see what she can do. will have pictures soon waiting on the muzzy m-10 GP style exhaust to arive and to replace the factory cans...... i have found that the beast could use a good stabilizer. any suggestions... Also my right wrist is dying for a throttle lock or miser.... any good ones out there for the 14 yet..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts