Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone....Just joined the forum so thought I would introduce myself and my bike. I just picked it up last night 1994 ZX9R with 15k on the clock...This is my first bike so Im excited....any advice for a new bike owner
thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea dieing is one of the DO NOTS of riding lol...been lookin through the forum this morning and alot of good info

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice bike, be safe and good luck, they say "everyone that rides Crasher"not tru, knock on wood, Ive never crashed, just drive safe and if u like to drive fast do it when u got an open express way that's what I do..

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome & good looking bike. Have you rode before, or rode someone else's bike? If this is your first bike, you really need to be careful on it. It'll put lumps on your head faster than you can rub'em! Ride the pace you feel comfortable at & don't get suckered into riding faster by anyone else. Arriving a few minutes late beats the hell out of not arriving at all. Most of all, have fun & be safe.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the advice guys and its taken to heart. I have riden other bikes including friends R1..but this is the first time owning one so be prepared for questions lol
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
welcome

·
#1 BMW Traitor
6,376 Posts
always liked that scheme, looks like it needs some luv.......not big on the stickers:headscratch

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea a few things need fixin on it and the stickers are definately goin....gonna make sure the mechanicals are all good before body work tho

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
yea a few things need fixin on it and the stickers are definately goin....gonna make sure the mechanicals are all good before body work tho
If it starts and runs and shifts fine and doesn't hesitate under acceleration; if it stops without problems and the chain is in good shape; Your mechanicals are fine. This is a pretty nice bike, not sure its a good first bike if you've only ridden a few of your friends bikes though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts