Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found the forum and I must say I am impressed. Seems like a lot of good information and a bunch of good people.

I bought my '07 ZX6R about two weeks ago. Before that I had an '07 ZZR600 for a little over a week, just wasn't all that impressed with it. These were my first sport bikes. Before now I rode cruisers. I had two shadows (600 and 1100) then I bought a Yamaha Road Star Warrior 1700. What suprises me is that I am actually more comfortable on the ZX6R than I was on the cruisers. I believe this could be because I am used to the leaned over position from riding and racing bikes (road and mountain) so much.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my ZX6R.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:rofl you need to quit riding that thing like a cruiser,LOL sissy stripes:rotflmao
just playing nice looking ride:clap

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey there. I'm from Charleston, SC. We probably both have the same problem googling local stuff and forgetting to put the SC/WV in there. Anyways, congrats on the bike. Two weeks and already a Two Bros pipe, nice. How does she sound?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I get some confusion with the Charlestons as well.

As for the pipe I actually ordered it the same day that I bought the bike. I called to cancel the order for the exhaust for my ZZR600 with no luck since it had already been shipped. While I was on the phone with them I went ahead and ordered the exhaust for this bike. I'm very happy that I did. To me it looks and sounds awesome! Unfortunately I can't say much as far as performance. I added the exhaust and did the jumper mod at the same time so any difference could be from either of the mods or from both. Not only that I never really pushed it that hard before the pipe due to break in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
sweet bike man. i got the same ehxaust and the pcIII. do yourself a favor and get the pcIII next and then d/l the 2bros map and accelerator feature. then you will REALLY feal a difference

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone!

Santo666 - I plan on getting the PCIII on down the road a bit. In the near future all I plan is the seat cowl. Then it's time to start paying the bike down a little. I'm hoping to maybe pick up a PCIII for my birthday in August though. See if I have any luck talking the wife into it. :smile

·
Registered
138 Posts
nice! sweeeeeet ride doood! dig'n that red on those 07's! congrats and welcome to the sportbike world :crazyloco just don't forget da gear!

·
Registered
37 Posts
nice bike man, gettin the same exhaust myself. Just woundering where you got the bolts to replace that gay front reflector.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice bike man, gettin the same exhaust myself. Just woundering where you got the bolts to replace that gay front reflector.
I stole a couple of the bolts from the factory rear exhaust / rear fender when I took them off. Saved me from having to find a place to order them from.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice! sweeeeeet ride doood! dig'n that red on those 07's! congrats and welcome to the sportbike world :crazyloco just don't forget da gear!
Thank ya. I don't ride without my gear. Currently I only have a Joe Rocket jacket and Joe Rocket helmet along with some leather work boots. I'm hoping to get some pants and nice boots later on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts