Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seven years ago today is when I went down. I'm not celebrating my crash just the fact I survived. I was leaving work and decided to take this road I always enjoy do to the steep incline an double apex curves, as I'm coming out of a curve doing 65ish a big dog ran out in front of me. With no where to go I hit the dog. Bike was a total loss, I had to have my L4 ,L5 fused,dislocated hip,alot of road rash,bruised sturnem, and a severe head ache. Nowadays I'm 29 yrs old about 95% recovered " back still gives me trouble". But I'm here an I'm still riding. Just wanted to share my story with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
843 Posts
Seven years ago today is when I went down. I'm not celebrating my crash just the fact I survived. I was leaving work and decided to take this road I always enjoy do to the steep incline an double apex curves, as I'm coming out of a curve doing 65ish a big dog ran out in front of me. With no where to go I hit the dog. Bike was a total loss, I had to have my L4 ,L5 fused,dislocated hip,alot of road rash,bruised sturnem, and a severe head ache. Nowadays I'm 29 yrs old about 95% recovered " back still gives me trouble". But I'm here an I'm still riding. Just wante to share my story with you guys.

nice to see that your okay and still riding my dad went down 6 years ago on a sunday ride on his cbr100xx going through a left hand sweeper and hit debree in the road at 90mph caused him to run wide off the road into a ditch that heavy bike landed on him hes lucky to be alive he tore his a orta in his heart broke ribs on left side punctured his lung broke his lower back he was in a coma for 2 months he is now 100% recoverd and not riding anymore nice to here your story

·
Registered
129 Posts
Seven years ago today is when I went down. I'm not celebrating my crash just the fact I survived. I was leaving work and decided to take this road I always enjoy do to the steep incline an double apex curves, as I'm coming out of a curve doing 65ish a big dog ran out in front of me. With no where to go I hit the dog. Bike was a total loss, I had to have my L4 ,L5 fused,dislocated hip,alot of road rash,bruised sturnem, and a severe head ache. Nowadays I'm 29 yrs old about 95% recovered " back still gives me trouble". But I'm here an I'm still riding. Just wanted to share my story with you guys.

so sorry to hear that. Be careful when you driving. safty is very important. God bless you!:smile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts