• No

Votes: 7 13.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, just want some input.

I know that I posted some other pics of these in another thread, but I have done a couple sets now and it gets easier everytime.

Here are some pics of my 06' ZX10R (fast green) and my roommates '04 R1 with the angel eyes installed.

There are mixed emotions on the PNW board regarding these. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I would like some feedback on them. Please be honest... i won't publicize the poll results.

G

·
I have loved Angel Eyes since I first saw them. They look fantastic on that R1. I like yours as well, very unique, although I think myself I would have gone with the silver or blue tinge. But they look good good good! If I didn't have a square headlight I'd...
Drew~

·
Registered
990 Posts
I think they look good in green. I wondered what had happened to your avatar.

Would I have them on my bikes? probably not, not that they would do them for old school 1100's or my 500. Perhaps I need to get a ZX-10R & decide from there :squint or a 14 :crazyloco Do they do them in black?

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Hell yeah!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have em done on my 2000 zx6r and i get compliments all the time...i even got pulled over by a cop once and he let me go because he had never seen anyhting like em before done to a bike...and now he's a local fan!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback folks... much appreciated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have em done on my 2000 zx6r and i get compliments all the time...i even got pulled over by a cop once and he let me go because he had never seen anyhting like em before done to a bike...and now he's a local fan!
How did you do them to your 2000 and can you post some pics?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Greetings from Key West!!!

Hey bro love the angel eyes on your scooter but on the R1 they look tight! BTW Got about 10 people going to bike week in March Im taking off about a week and heading out there on a wednesday. Will have more details when we get home in February.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool Dave. I'm going in for surgery on Monday on the wrist. They're telling me I won't be ready by March... but cross you fingers that I heal quickly, otherwise I'll be riding with a cast on. LOL

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello all... sorry for the delay in responding...I've been travelling for work and fairly busy.

It appears there is a great deal of interest in these, due to responses here, as well as PM's I'm getting.

I received my angel eyes as a gift. I asked my roommate where he got them and he says to check out www.extremediscountcycle.com

Hope this helps.

You can also get them at www.tobefast.com so I'm told.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump for those interested.

·
Registered
444 Posts
So how was the install on them? Did you do them yourself or have a pro do it? Just wondering because If I pick up a set I just want to allow myself ample time to get em in and make sure I don't screw anything up. :squint

1 - 20 of 22 Posts