Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post my ride so far, it's about 95% finished, mods that I did this winter are: Yosh ti bolt on, cut rear fender, rear Ohlins, front forks valve's done over and springs change to Ohlins also lower internalls 15mm, lowered bike 3/4", Aluminum adjustable kick stand, fully adjustable lower links, Scott's damper, Pazzo levers, Dino seat hinge, Alarm gaurd primmater for alarm, grip heaters, frame and fork sliders, made bracket for GPS {kinda ugly,but works for now}, Puige double bubble windshield, have throttle meiser {sp} bar ends still to put on, had them machined down to match the factory bar ends, just need to get them powered coated before install, would like to do more but wife has put her foot down {till next winter anyway,lol}.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I would love to ride that just to see how much better the 12R handles with all the suspension mods you did.

Have any pics of the adjustable kickstand? What brand is it? How do you like it?

How noticeable/better is the suspension after the mods? Especially interested in the changes after the front forks were done.

How do you like the Pazzo's?

Those frame sliders are the best out there, two month wait for me to get them imported from Germany and I sold my bike instead of waiting for them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looking to foward to riding it my self since the suspension mods were done, but with weather not working in my favour it'll most likely be a couple more weeks, I'll post how they worked after I get a couple of miles on her, as for the kick stand, it's awesome, got it from Spencer racing also got their adjustable lower links from them and there also top quality, the Pazzo levers feel good, I like the feel of the brake better then the clutch, haven't got to ride it with them on it yet either,let you know after a couple rides,

Here's a picture with GPS and double bubble winshield for the long trips, maybe not the best way to mount the GPS, but if anyone has better idea I'll be all for it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
that bike is gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i think im going to get a 12r now!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Which model GPS is that? I use to mount my GPS to my 12R's triple tree, but I didnt have a steering damper on it like you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
gotta get some brake lines on that rocket!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beansbaxter said:
Which model GPS is that? I use to mount my GPS to my 12R's triple tree, but I didnt have a steering damper on it like you.

That's a garmin 2610, I would have liked to have bolted it to the triple but the damper stops that's and it doesn't make sence to be going back and forth, so for now that the only place I could make it work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jafar said:
gotta get some brake lines on that rocket!

I have stainless lines from NBLwoolford in the UK, I'm going to wait till after a couple of good rides before I put them on, still alot of sand on the roads from winter here, better braking and sand don't sound like a way to start the year off when it been almost six months since last road the bike, lol.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Look'n good bro.....love that bike and all the mods!!! Have you been out on her this year? Prop's to you for all the upgrades.......ecpesially the GPS!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts