Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Akrapovic Titanium headers for a 2003 or 2004 ZX6rr or 636. These were spares to my old racebike. Never used or even fitted on the bike. My racebike had a full Akrapovic system and I loved the sound of it. Great quality stuff. $400

I also have an old Akrapovic Titanium system off the bike. It has a dent in the end of the pipe, as you can see in the photos. The headers are untouched. It's in really good shape and the dent may be able to be taken out. I did race it just like this, dent and all, and the bike did not heat up and it did not seem to hinder performance. $400

$400 for the new headers obo
$400 for the used system obo

New the headers are $600 but give me a fair offer, I need racing money, so I want these gone.

The New Headers:

The Used System, only missing the can:

Here's the dent in the used system:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Akrapovic

Hi

I know this is a long shot, given you put the headers up for sale a few months ago, but do you still have the new headers? And do you have the connecting pipe that connects the two separate headers into one (that the link pipe goes into)? (It's just that it's not shown in your photo and you don't mention it. It's the bit of pipe work that's the same as the dented one in the used set you've got)

And how much do you want for it?

Thanks
Peter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just had another closer look at the used pipes - what I was describing in the last post I made looks like it is the link pipe. So the question is, do you have the link pipe?

Hope that's clear!

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts