Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
why is it that they have the slip on for the 600RR available now and not the 6R? DAMN IT!!!

i guess that's good in a way..more time for me to save money and get it right when it comes out before everyone has it.

EDIT: at least now we know what our slip on looks like, just by looking at the PDF document for the CBR. super clean!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
don't really care for the looks of the akrapovic. probably look better with an FE on there with it, but still... i bet it sounds great though

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess i wasn't too specific enough. 600RR as in the CBR. the exhaust for the CBR is now listed up on the online products catalog..whereas the 6R exhaust is not listed on the products catalog...this is what i mean. so i was just whining how the CBR exhaust is on the catalog before the 6R exhaust.

OH!..and one more thing..only the Euro editions have the orange rear turn signals right?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice! i love our clear ones! i don't think i'll ever get my taillights moved anywhere..they're bright as hell! i like to annoy people with the LEDs by flashing it nonstop at stop lights.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yea, that does look nice! Patients ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts