Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been too keen on the standard mirrors on the zx7r. Has anyone fitted any aftermarket ones? If yes, were they any good?

I was toying with the idea of fitting ones with inbuilt indicators so I could get rid of the standard ones. I haven't worked out how to run the cables yet but where theres a will theres a way!

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Idk, but if you do try them out come back and post pics. I have been looking at them as well. I don't need them though, so thats why I haven't just bought the things.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Idk, but if you do try them out come back and post pics. I have been looking at them as well. I don't need them though, so thats why I haven't just bought the things.
Me three... I too want different mirrors.... :mfclap but just not sure which ones fit. There are 7s with pig spotters mirrors that look very cool....

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
im a fan of the zx9 or zx6 mirrors of similar year (thats what i have on mine and ive seen others on here with them) they also bolt right up with no hassle

·
Registered
34 Posts
Those eBay mirrors look like the ones I installed last spring. I had to make rubber spacers, and I did have to drill new holes as they did not line up with the originals, but I think they look good!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts