Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Aftermarket List: 2006 ZX-10R

19K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  zx10r rider 
#1 ·
Last Updated: 02/10/2006
Application: 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R

- Links to the companies' website have been provided.
- Please post up if any of the links are no longer working.
- Any item that has been reviewed on the forum, has the appropiate link next to it.
- If you would like to review an item, please start a new thread in this forum with the word "Reviewed:" as the first word of your thread title.
- This is not an official list.
- ZX Forums is not affiliated, nor responsible, for any sort of errors within this list.

Brakelines
• Galfer
Spiegler | Pics

Clip-ons

Engine Case Covers

Exhaust Systems
Akrapovic | Full System Pics | Slip-On Pics
Area P

Ferrings/Bodywork
Catalyst Racing
• Dino Fender Eliminator | Pics
• Dino Mirror Blockoffs | Pics

Frame Sliders
Spiegler **Coming soon 2 - 3 weeks**

Huggers, Rear

Lowering Links

Levers
CRG
Pazzo Racing

Rearsets

Stands, Front and Rear

Steering Dampers
• Scotts | Pics

Suspension

Turn Signals

Wheels

Windscreens

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I know they are almost if not completely identical but how many of the parts are different? Or did the paint just change?

#8 ·
Let's start incorporating photos in our replies. I've seen some awesome accessories out there. Some exotic ones that I wondered where they were purchased from.

I'm looking for accessories to add to my bike myself, but I'm particular about how they look, mounted.

A few things I'm interested in seeing on '06-07 ZX-10r's are
GPS or Chatterbox mounts
LighTech Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Aftermarket wheels..cast alum, spun alum, mag, carbon, etc.
Rear Sets...different finishes photos of different brands would be nice
Etc

I'll start with a couple of my photos.

Rizoma Reservoir purchased from PJ's (new US distributor for Rizoma)

Sliders purchased from 58cycle.com

Looking forward to seeing your neat add-ons

Snakebyte

#14 ·
#18 ·
If you create an account with kneedraggers.com, (free) you can edit your profile and "add your bike" (year, model, etc.) and they'll list every single aftermarket part they carry for it. Quite handy.

#20 ·
Aftermarket Help

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of a hanger for the rear brake fluid reservior? I changed out the stock exhaust to Two Brothers - sounds BA. I want to remove the heat shields from the pipes, but the reservior hangs off the right side. I'm looking for a different way to hang that reservior.

Thanks for any help.

Len
07 ZX 10

#22 ·
Heyyy...
My brother has an all black 2006 zx-10r, and was wandering if there was any place we could fit a rear seat passanger holding chromed bar (like the ones on the "busas") or from any bike for that matter, and if anyone has done it where do we start bolding it to. The bike has the under tail exhaust pipe kit, which by the way look great.

Rafy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.