Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
actually.. a FRAME slider isnt meant to protect the fairings at all. its mean to keep your FRAME from being bent in a crash or slide.. the fairings however expensive are replaceable.. the frame once its bent its done son!!

anyway i got a site to add for windscreens for my ZX6R buddies.. the elusive RED windscreen has been found! this is where i got it from.
http://www.morepoweracing.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
heres a question.....im lookin to get a power commander here within the next month. which one is better and whats the difference.....pcIII usb or pcIII usb ex??

i own a '06 636 with akra exhaust.

please help me...anyone!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another exhaust system for the RR's is the Nassert Beet Racing system, Spendy, but it is very good and only weighs 8.3lbs... on my '05 6RR along with the kit box, went from 94 hp to 113hp with no programing at all. BTW, the factory racing teams used both a kit box and a dyno jet box at the same time because the kit box works in 500rpm steps and the dyno jet box works in 250 rpm increments, for what it is worth

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Cheap full body kits

I bought a replace integrated tail/brake light (on amazon). When I got the part there was a flyer inside. I checked the website and saw the cheapest full body oem kit ever. I haven't bought one yet (gotta wait on payday). As soon as I do I'll do the show and tell about how close the fit was.

T-motorsports

http://www.t-motorsports.com/produc...i-ninja-zx-6r-2005-2006fairing-zx6r-0506-unp/

No, I do not work for or know anyone that does. I'm just trying to help others save a buck or two.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats a good brand of frame sliders that require no modification of the fairing? for a 2005 zx6r,having a hard time finding them even though i know they're out there!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Can someone recommand chains and sprockets brand as the first post doesnt list any.
thank you
RK X-Ring racing Chain, AFAM front sprocket +3 rear supersprox

41 - 57 of 57 Posts