Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I purchased a 2001 zx6r that was laid down. I have priced OEM fairings and of course they are double in price from aftermarket. My question is, what is the quality of some of the aftermarket fairings? I am worried that me trying to save some money will result in poor quality fairings. The aftermarket companies I am looking into is PIT-TECK SPEED PARTS and Cheetah Racing. Or if you know of any other good aftermarket fairings, please let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deejay, what is the quality of the airtech fairings? I really need to save some money but also want a decent fairing. So I am willing to pay a little more to get a better fairing. Airtech has very good prices but I would like to know about the quality before I purchase. thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
ive got one of there under tails and im very pleased with the quality of the work but just a fyi they come undrilled and unpainted so make sure you have a pro install it or be hella careful when drilling the holes because it is fiberglass also if you get a front fairing get the one thats predrilled headlight because i hade a buddy get on without the dheadlight cut out and its so hard to get the headlight cut out because of the curves and contours in the body any way good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts