Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a good after market exhaust on my 14. I want to keep the dual exhaust look and don't want a single can exhaust. Other than Muzzy, does anyone know of a good manufacture?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've got a Leo Vince SBK black carbon fiber exhaust on mine. They replaced the "missle launcher looking" stock pipes and came in black in carbon fiber (which goes nicely with the Diablo Black imho) and opened her up a bit. Not to loud, but not quiet either. A nice throaty ripping-rumble she has now. I am pleased with both the look and performance.

/2 cents

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see the ones you ordered on there and im gonna order them also. Does it come with two cans or just one? I would like to keep the 2 can set up.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I see the ones you ordered on there and im gonna order them also. Does it come with two cans or just one? I would like to keep the 2 can set up.
Two cans. I'm with you, I prefer the 2 exhaust look. IMHO they look really great on this bike. Damn, I have no photos of my bike our else I'd post it. Hmm, maybe later tonight I'll snap some picks and upload them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard D&D where good also. Also heard they were loud. I do like a little louder than stock sound but not ear splitting. I think the Leo's are the ones I'm gonna get. Thanks guys for your opinions!:rofl

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want to put a good after market exhaust on my 14. I want to keep the dual exhaust look and don't want a single can exhaust. Other than Muzzy, does anyone know of a good manufacture?

I ordered the Two Brothers system, dual slipons with carbon fiber cans and Ti tips. Looks mean in the catalog but they wont arrive until after Christmas. Cant wait to put them on.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have a question about exhaust. Logic states that if i change from 2 exhaust to a single exhaust, the weight will go down, but.... will it affect the handling as the weight of the bike now is on the right hand side. Won't it be bias to the right side more? Confuses....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts