No modifications done but I did confirm that it is an 04/05 ZX10R shock. It is the same length as the OEM one that I have. Not sure but will continue to research it. Would like to use it if it can work.
Had to replace the RHS switchgear as the starter button was broken.
Installed the OEM rear shock (rebuilt) and still trying to figure out the Ohlins piece.
Next up is installation of freshly rebuilt FCRs and she is ready to fire up. Then troubleshooting any leaks or issues.
Need to fill coolant and tank, then ready to fire up. Need to check everything over for leaks. Clutch cover is leaking now but I am replacing it once I verify that the clutch is functioning correctly. Fuel system is all new hoses and jetting will be the only adjusting required but I have a good starting point.
As a matter of fact, I did. They are pretty decent quality and fit was great. They were a little slow to install due to all the compound curves. They are not OEM but look pretty good. Now need to install the ZX7RR tags.