Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
About to be a new owner//I AM a new owner!

Hello all. I've wanted a ZX11 for the longest time and I found one two days ago. It's a 1991 model that has been kept in a museum type setting all of it's life. The bike is perfect. I was blown away, even has the original tires on it that it came with in 1991. No dryrot as it's been in a climate controlled environment. I'm buying it from the 2 nd owner and it only has 2000 miles on it. I'm picking it up Thirsday or Friday and I can't wait. It's black and magenta. How does it compare in power to other sport bikes/musclebikes i've owned? Just curious. 1993 Yamaha VMax/1994 CBR900RR/ZZR600 I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and sharing stories. Later!:smile

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm excited for ya! My buddy has a 91 and he loves it! Probably the best sportbike when it comes to comfort but still have the power to hang with any sportbike out there 2day! Post some pics when you get her home!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. I'm picking it up tomorrow (Thursday). Can't wait. I've been riding a VTX1300 for awhile now. I'm ready for some git up and go again! I'll get some pics up asap. Thanks for the reply man!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked her up today. She's beautiful and so smooooth! It's a weapon! Perfect condition, I couldn't believe it, 16 years old and only 2200 miles:crazyloco All of the factory stickers and everything are still in tact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts