Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I haven't been here long but I am not new to the ZX14 community. I have owned 3 of them the current one my second 2012. I am a still very active 77 yrs old and recently decided I am through laying on cold concrete floors to do maintenance on my 4 motorcycles. I ordered a Abba sky lift which looks like the most versatile lift I could find which is easily storable in a garage space where space is always at a premium. The Abba was available with adaptors for the two motorcycles I ride the most (BMW K1300HP & ZX14R) as well as a convenient attachable tool tray. The Abba will not ship from GB until next month but I look forward to more convenient maintenance. Have a look at the Abba online there is plenty of information. I will post some pictures when I receive this lift. (y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine arrived last week - I paid for the priority delivery service.

Great bit of kit. While I'm yet to lift the 14 with it, I used it to bleed the brakes on the Ducati (I, too, am getting too old to crawl around the shed floor on my hands and knees). Great bit of kit, even at full height the bike is as steady as a rock.

Absolutely recommended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts