Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i like em so much i looked at them on Facebook too. gotta get some more of you on there though

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol... But I'm ugly... And I wasn't riding this weekend. Was doing some promo video for the organization and helping where they needed it.

My friend let me borrow her SLR for the day... I was going nuts man... I want a better camera so bad now!

·
Registered
478 Posts
track days

I love track days and cannot get enough of them but unfortunately i have to work a shit load and have no time for it. I have only had 2 weeks off in 6 years and i work 11 hours a day........The good thing is i can have any bike i want because i make good money.

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol... yeah... looks like it might have been a bit damp? :dunno

My girl is gonna do her first in over a year next month. I'm really happy she's gonna get back to the track. Hoping I can get another camera to borrow if I'm not working. I think I had just as much fun taking photos being that it was the first I'd been out there in about 6 months.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
just a little...lol. We had running water over track in some areas.

At the races a couple hours away, someone wrecked because they hit a turtle...Wasn't the best weather for the track. I'm hoping my first day of the year on March 3rd fairs better.
-Cody

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Awesome pictures. Can't wait for my track day the end of march. hope the weather is as nice as it was today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts