Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a quick hello. I found this site a while back and decided this morning to register and secure my customary online moniker. :)

Name's Matt, 27, hailing from Ridgecrest, CA. I'm an electronics engineer for NAVAIR Weapons Division out at NAWCWD China Lake.

Recently picked up a 2007 Kawi ZX-6R, my 2nd bike. Started out with the MSF course in September 2004 and then purchased a new 2005 Ninja 500R. After two years and a few grand on the odo, I thought it was time to graduate.

So far I've done the following:

All safety / Ninja decals removed
Shogun Frame / Bar-end / Swingarm Sliders installed
Puig Dark Smoke Double Bubble Screen installed
Pazzo Black / Silver long levers installed (purchased here @ Motomummy, thanks guys)
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit installed
Fork Reflectors removed
Passenger pegs removed
Solo cowl installed
Rear brake reservoir relocated

Eventually'll come some rearsets, a steering damper, suspension work, probably Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro tires, Throttlemeister, some kind of full exhaust, PC3, HID conversion, and the list goes on...

You can see a small pic of my bike in my avatar there but here's a large one linked from Photobucket:

·
Registered
317 Posts
holy cow! that is a nice windscreen. how much did you get it for?

oh and please do post up more pics of your bike. i like to see more pics of the windscreen...side view of the bike especially.

THANKS! greatly appreciated.

oh..and any tips/instructions on removing decals?

·
Registered
236 Posts
WELCOME ! NICE LOOKING RIDE !
I WORK FOR A WORLDWIDE Independent Stocking Distributor FOR ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS,LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HARD TO FIND PARTS?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome phobos512 to the ZX family, and congradulations on the buy, i know you'll love the new ride... Keep it safe out there...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nice ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum. Why did you relocate the rear brake rez????? and to where? Can you see thru that puig if you are in a full tuck???

·
Registered
488 Posts
sup kid, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surfer is on the right! post more pix of the beautiful windscreen! real nice toy you got there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts