Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking advantage of the nice fall weather,skipped out on work yesterday.had my buddy on his zx12 following me around nova scotia.he had his camera on took this little video.the hardest part was keeping under 80mph cause any more than 30 over is a stunting fine in n.s.speed limit is 50.impound the bike $2400 fine.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Taking advantage of the nice fall weather,skipped out on work yesterday.had my buddy on his zx12 following me around nova scotia.he had his camera on took this little video.the hardest part was keeping under 80mph cause any more than 30 over is a stunting fine in n.s.speed limit is 50.impound the bike $2400 fine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7IRNlvdtQ
$2400 is a nasty fine, '14 hits 80 in 1st.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Looks like great weather what's the temp up there?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Looks like you had a good ride. Hope no one from your work place sees it. Ha ha ha! Looks nice up there but the penalities are, ah, yikes!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Been in the 80s for a while.since I'm self employed probably not gonna get in trouble :rofl
we just got down into the double digits within the last two weeks:mfclap

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The busa is my wife's actually. It fits her better and got a smoking deal on it.its about 90%the bike the 14 is.my buddy had a beemer s1000rr then took my 14 for a spin.bye bye beemer. So much more comfortable and he hated having to rev it so high to get anything out of it.yes its fast but in everyday situations the 14 is better.the only thing he don't like about the new 14r is the electronics. Can't fully shut them off at the drag strip.guess an ecu flash is in order

1 - 12 of 12 Posts