Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today rocked, I put about 140 miles on the new tire.
Really today was the first day it got in the 70's, so me and 2 of my friends took full advantage of it. Anybody else get out today?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Today rocked, I put about 140 miles on the new tire.
Really today was the first day it got in the 70's, so me and 2 of my friends took full advantage of it. Anybody else get out today?
Bogie, I am pleased to hear a kranky dude like you had a great day. My day was good also!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I got out for a short time today. Cloudy and slightly windy (as usual) but still enjoyed my time on two wheels.:thumbup

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm one of those guys who will wake up @ 2 or 3 in the morning and go out for a 25min ride just to keep the anxiety at bay. Man I love riding!

·
Registered
144 Posts
me and my buddy w/ his 10r went out ALL day today, lol. We drove from here to there to no where, hehehe

I put 160miles on my bike and now i'm only about 240 away from the first 600 miles!!! woot. can't wait to get to open her up. All though I did get on it a bit today. I don't think i ever went over about 9-10k and only for a moment. I heard it's ok to do it on "occassion" but mostly i kept it at 4k-6k

·
Registered
449 Posts
You dudes are golden! Anyone ever been out riding and everything seems to come together at a single moment? Like weather,stars,sunshine on your face,warm wind hitting you just right and it's like dang! We should be so thankfull that we can ride, it's more than a fast color or cc's or make and model, it is a way of life for me and spiritual at the same time.

·
Registered
449 Posts
yesterday was one of those days for me. And pastorrikk1
I'm not that kranky.
I disagree dude, lets fight...meet me outback in 5 min, if I'm not there start without me. I'm just messin with ya bro, but you did kinda flame me on one of my posts.
If you notice I'm a funny kind of guy~

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well being as this is a post about the 21'st me and about 8 other guys took a 100mi / 200mi round trip ride down to see a fireworks show. Took backroads the whole way, perfect 2 days in the 70s to throw some major miles breaking in a new bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts