Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a 07 zx6r. I have a few fitment questions. First, are 06 and 07 rims the same. Can i run 06 rims on my bike. And that goes the same for the swing arm and front forks. Can i run 06 ones? And for the ones asking why the hell do i wanna do that, i totalled the bike a few nights ago and im trying to put it all back together. So if any of you have a swingarm, forks, both rims, gas tank, headlight assembely, or a full exhaust. let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys. I have a 07 zx6r. I have a few fitment questions. First, are 06 and 07 rims the same. Can i run 06 rims on my bike. And that goes the same for the swing arm and front forks. Can i run 06 ones? And for the ones asking why the hell do i wanna do that, i totalled the bike a few nights ago and im trying to put it all back together. So if any of you have a swingarm, forks, both rims, gas tank, headlight assembely, or a full exhaust. let me know. thanks.
i have an 07 headlight assembly if you still need one. email me at [email protected]. sorry to hear about the wreck, hopefully you got out fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts