Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few Pics of me and my toys (fixed)

Hi all,

Just a few pics of some of my toys and one of my own ugly mug to scare the kids with. :scared

My 2002 model ZZR600-E9

My 1400GTR with Givi E52 Box, Oxford heated grips and TomTom Rider V2, also in the background you can see my 2 "sensible vehicles", the Peugeot 406 and Renault Laguna for when the family must travel or the weather is awful!

A full frontal of the 2 bikes, no they're not leaking I decided to remove a few flies so you could at least see the bikes (drive mostly in the country, plenty of insects for me to hunt down).

finally at the end of the day the bikes go into hiding

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is a thing of beauty, cant sit on it and not smile!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm still in the making my mind up mode at the mo, but I do fancy that MRA Vario Touring Screen, although they do not wish to answer my emails, I requested details on release last week and have not heard a thing of them, thats the problem with bigger companies I suppose, less in touch with the customer. But at the end of the day a response saying thanks for the email we'll get back to you when we know is better than nothing at all.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Man i would flip if they didnt get back to me. I did that with my DB screen on my ten and waited about 3 weeks and eventually made such a stink about it that i got it for cost price. I would go for the ERMAX screen. It looks sweet and very cool, well i think so

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats the thing with us brits, we are known for being laid back and easy going, unfortunately we tend not to push if the service is bad, but will just go elsewhere.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thats the thing with us brits, we are known for being laid back and easy going, unfortunately we tend not to push if the service is bad, but will just go elsewhere.
Then my lady should be a Britt as that woman, holy shit, you give her bad service in a shop or resturant and all hell will be broken out :rotflmao

Where in UK do you stay by the way and i know this is a stupid question but seeing that UK is so small maybe you can say yes. Do you know a lady byt the name of Barbara Warren and her husband David?

I know its dumb but i have been trying to get hold of her for ages and she has vanished into thin air. Her husband is very ill and i wanted to see how they are all doing

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Talk about fast service, lol, 3 mins, you must be stuck in work like me!

Don't blame your lady for asking for the kind of service that we all should have, but I'm just to darn polite to push. I mean talk about polite, i'm 38 years old and don't even swear.....how ridiculous is that :rotflmao

·
Registered
379 Posts
Talk about fast service, lol, 3 mins, you must be stuck in work like me!

Don't blame your lady for asking for the kind of service that we all should have, but I'm just to darn polite to push. I mean talk about polite, i'm 38 years old and don't even swear.....how ridiculous is that :rotflmao
well now, 38 thats cool. hehehehehehe well i swear a lot but i am trying to cut down in all honesty. I am stuck at work but i will be leaving this job soon and starting another one in September which is cool but i get the feeling with that job i am not going to have much time to be on the forum or net but hey hehehehehe.

So do you by any chance know that person Reaper?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sadly not, the reason for the nickname ReaperWales goes to my other hobby, computer gaming, was originally called Reaper from first person shooter games such as counterstrike and such like. Then others clicked on and started using the same name so I added Wales to it, and it's kind of stuck.
Been calling myself Reaper since the mid 80's when TopGun made it cool to have a "handle".

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sadly not, the reason for the nickname ReaperWales goes to my other hobby, computer gaming, was originally called Reaper from first person shooter games such as counterstrike and such like. Then others clicked on and started using the same name so I added Wales to it, and it's kind of stuck.
Been calling myself Reaper since the mid 80's when TopGun made it cool to have a "handle".
Man "Top Gun" now that is going back a few years. Ok well cool i was just hoping you perhaps did. I never got any nic but for Whokilledkenny. We all know where that comes from :rotflmao

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
ahhh........ where?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't watch the show myself (did see one episode about world of warcraft) but as I work in a school I was aware of who Kenny is/was and the fact that he has a (repeated) very short life span.:lol
Language is a bit too ripe for me, i't might corrupt my young innocent mind....oi you at the back no laughing :nana :rotflmao

·
Registered
379 Posts
Don't watch the show myself (did see one episode about world of warcraft) but as I work in a school I was aware of who Kenny is/was and the fact that he has a (repeated) very short life span.:lol
Language is a bit too ripe for me, i't might corrupt my young innocent mind....oi you at the back no laughing :nana :rotflmao
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Man thats good. You are a funny funny man. Well in all honesty i have never watched an episode myself but my mate just sort of gave that nic to me about 8 years ago and thats that hey.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oops missed the bit where you asked what part I live in, about 20 miles away from Cardiff in South Wales, on the map were quite small but in reality its quite a big place, sadly I do not know the people you are looking for. Where did they live, I could try a telephone directory search for you? can't make any promises many millions of people live in the UK but one can try.

·
Registered
379 Posts
oops missed the bit where you asked what part I live in, about 20 miles away from Cardiff in South Wales, on the map were quite small but in reality its quite a big place, sadly I do not know the people you are looking for. Where did they live, I could try a telephone directory search for you? can't make any promises many millions of people live in the UK but one can try.
Thanks Reaper but i know that they were planning on moving soon. I cant remember exactly where they stayed but i know that it was about 20 miles out of london in the country or something like that. They had a 5 bedroom place with pool and stuff so it must have been quite a way out of London :lol

Its cool dont worry about it. I am sure they are ok and will contact us soon. I just wanted to find out if her husband is still going on as the doc gave him about 6 months to live and that was in Feb. Thanks for the offer though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Ian,

Cast your mind back to the Bus Station in Abergavenny a few month ago when a blond haired chap and wife accosted you saying 'I thought I'd be the only one here with a GTR' and you had just recently got yours. Well having seen your mugshot on the screen above I have only now put 2 and 2 together, it was you! Next time I am out that way, I will PM before and perhaps meet for a cuppa.

Andy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts