Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you may have read i dropped my 6 a few weeks ago. Now with some hard work from my friends and some long days of sanding its all back together. We went to americade this weekend in Lake George NY here are the few pics from that and from right after i painted it. Let me know what you think.

:crazyloco

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looking good, Bro.:clap
What brand of under tail kit is that?
What front flush mounts are those?
Im loving the pipe!
What else you got in mind after decals?
Inquiring minds want to know.:headscratch

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The undertail is actually from a ZX-9 I dont know what company but i got it for 25 bucks and it fits "ok" I still want a better one. Pictures dont do the silver or the red justice they look really good in the sun. I need a new windscreen DB style and some new bar ends. I want to powdercoat the frame and swingarm black and get the engine cases coated red. But the powdercoat will wait till winter. I also want some sliders and some spools. The flushmounts are from one of my favorite ebay venders TankPads. Awsome service fast shipping. I go there for pretty much everything. Thanks for the Kind words Means alot.

Sean

·
Registered
144 Posts
i like the color choice and think it looks great. just need some red decals now that match the paint so that it flows throughout the bike

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i wouldnt out in stock decals. I am still trying to figure out something that will be cool. we will see.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts