Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike new, but barely ride it. It only has 3500 miles on it. I mainly ride motocross and was wondering a couple things.

1 - I cant seem to get comfortable on this bike. It feels like the bike is too small for me (but I like the power and feel it has). Can I adjust the bars like I do on my KX to stretch out a little more? I'm 5'9" 155#.

2 - Would adjustable rear sets help with this? Is there a different seat option?

3 - I have to change my rear tire due to cracking. Is there a DIY on balancing it? If so, do you use the same weights that a car would take?

Thanks. -Jay

·
Registered
649 Posts
1. you can not adjust the stock bars... you could get risers if you want to be more comfy.

2. Not sure how the adjustables would work... they usually go higher for more of a racing position. As for the seating position, the bar risers may help.

3. Do not use the weights that clip on the rim....they suck.. and someone scratched up the rim on my bike before I owned it... Use the stick-on weights.

Post up some pix so we can check out your ride!!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
+1
1. you can not adjust the stock bars... you could get risers if you want to be more comfy.

2. Not sure how the adjustables would work... they usually go higher for more of a racing position. As for the seating position, the bar risers may help.

3. Do not use the weights that clip on the rim....they suck.. and someone scratched up the rim on my bike before I owned it... Use the stick-on weights.

Post up some pix so we can check out your ride!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts