Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry I couldn't resist , my step son brought this home from the school library .It's from the late 70's... and it rocks!

how to turn
and more
[/IMG]
oh yea!
[/IMG]
sorry about the pictures but the information was just too important not to share:rotflmao:crazyloco

· Registered
2,171 Posts
"Flap" your inside leg??!! What the Hell, anyway?

DW

· Registered
2,171 Posts
It actually teaches you how to wheelie?
Yes, indeed:

Step One: Get yourself some dark sunglasses. If you're a skillful rider, obtain one of those "Racer X" helmets to go along with it.

Step Two: Wear your best pair of Beatle Boots to assure that your feet are protected............

DW

18,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, indeed:

Step One: Get yourself some dark sunglasses. If you're a skillful rider, obtain one of those "Racer X" helmets to go along with it.

Step Two: Wear your best pair of Beatle Boots to assure that your feet are protected............

DW
get it right, that would be mirrored sun glasses :rolleyes that would be when your not driveing your macho t/a:crackup

· Registered
2,171 Posts
get it right, that would be mirrored sun glasses :rolleyes that would be when your not driveing your macho t/a:crackup
No mirrored sunglasses in any of those illustrations. Obviously, you're not going to be doing any wheelies! Sheesh!

DW

18,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No mirrored sunglasses in any of those illustrations. Obviously, you're not going to be doing any wheelies! Sheesh!

DW
sorry it was a drug induced flash back, but I will to be doing wheelies, I want to do the one with my feet hanging off the pegs:tard

· Registered
2,171 Posts
sorry it was a drug induced flash back, but I will to be doing wheelies, I want to do the one with my feet hanging off the pegs:tard
Make sure those Beatle Boots are nice and shiny!

DW

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Ah yes the 70's. A much simpler time before all of the ridiculous seatbelt laws and other such unjust safety regulation and legislation. A happier time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.