Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you to christikitty for making the ride up from Bradenton to help me square away both of my bikes. Without your help with those carbs, I would still be looking for help.

I appreciate all the time you spent on them yesterday.

And by the way guys, Ive had people work on my carbs before that did not have half of the knowledge that she does. So yes to anyone who asks I would reccomend her for carb work.

Thank You Again, Paul

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Well I'm still not done with your girl's bike. So far your bike seems to be improved since you said it didn't stall out where it usually does. I need to get the floats adjusted on your girls bike before we call it good. Get those kush drives replaced and I should be there Sunday.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good job, Christi. You're doin God's work. :thumbup
AMEN BROTHER PREACH ON !!!!

Hell Christi the fact that her bike is even running now speaks volumes.
Its just to bad that I have to get the other tank painted. Ive spent more money on that damn tank than its worth on e-bay. But oh well... You pay for knowledge no matter how you get.

Paul

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Pics or it never happened!

J/K

Josh

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Cristi... thats hot as fuck! =] Just sayin

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
LOL thanks orion! Sunday I have to finish the job I started with the black bike.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Well I don't mind Paul posting pics of me working on his bikes, but I have to warn you all I'm not the prettiest thing in the world. Not the ugliest, but for sure not the prettiest.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
We... Huh just ..:: like pics..::: you know of "people" working on bikes... Especially those with female adornments

Just saying..:

Josh

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
lol
yes i know. I told Paul while I was there had I been a little prettier I'd be a "rednecks" wet dream LOL. Or worst enemy.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Wel I may not be working on a bike but here I am after getting to Disney resorts where I got to visit with my uncle I haven't seen in like, 17 years.
Again I may not be the prettiest thing in the world but here I am with my bike.

With my gear on

Just tryin to cool off.

That track suit is really hot!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sheesh, kind of hard on yourself...

Is that you in the bikini pic in your photobucket album?

Josh

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Sheesh, kind of hard on yourself...

Is that you in the bikini pic in your photobucket album?

Josh
Creeping her photobucket now eh? :clap

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
And he calls me a stalker just for seeing his posts in threads.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts