Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know for sure these fit the 98/99 ZX-9R bikes and think they might also fit the 00-03 9R (but I know they don't fit the 94-97). Not sure on the jetting, but they seem to be in really good overall condition. They were in my brother's garage after he passed away and we are trying to sell some of the things we can't use to recoup his funeral costs, etc. (no insurance).

I called Sudco and they said new cost for these is over $1300 and used value is usually $600-$700. I will take $600 shipped (CONUS) for these. Email me at birddog0347 at gmail dot com for fastest response please.

·
Registered
46 Posts
let me check something

bird, you wrote me about these about a week ago. I do want them but i need to find out if I can bypass the TPS.
They are the correct spacing for my bike, how i dont have a TPS, Can i have dibbs on them pending the outcome of this issue. Please?????????????:smile

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I will not sell them without giving you the first option, how does that sound? Call Sudco and ask them what it will take to get them on your bike... they should be able to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts