Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 96 ZX 9 that has cosmetic damage. The forks, wheels, swingarm, full muzzy 4/1 exhaust, engine, guages, seats, shock, radiator, upper fairing stay, and subframe are all in tact. PM me or email me with your part needs. All parts are for sale at great prices. Also have carbs with jet kit, air box, good tank with a dent on the right side, misc. fairings with minor damaged, tires and whells have good tires, rotors and sprockets

·
Registered
21 Posts
Redline said:
I am parting out a 96 ZX 9 that has cosmetic damage. The forks, wheels, swingarm, full muzzy 4/1 exhaust, engine, guages, seats, shock, radiator, upper fairing stay, and subframe are all in tact. PM me or email me with your part needs. All parts are for sale at great prices. Also have carbs with jet kit, air box, good tank with a dent on the right side, misc. fairings with minor damaged, tires and whells have good tires, rotors and sprockets

IM looking for the fuel petcock or fuel tap, the one that comes out of the tank, and also for a front fairing thanks lmk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bike is in Norfolk, Va. and yes it is still for sale. I have been off the site for a while but I have replied to all the PM's that were left. Let me know if you have questions. Post your email if you want pics. Not sure how to post pics on this board.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I want the front wheel

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll take the whole front end

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have the following left
swingarm, full muzzy 4/1 exhaust, engine (sold), guages, seats, shock, radiator, upper fairing stay, CDI box, subframe
Let me know your parts need.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I still have the following left
Rear Wheel w/ tire, swingarm, full muzzy 4/1 exhaust, engine (sold), front end (sold), guages, seats, shock, radiator, upper fairing stay, CDI box, subframe
Let me know your parts need.
I have all the parts that you are looking for. Prices below.
Radiator = $75
Full Muzzy 4-2-1 = $200
Top Fairing Bracket = $40
Gauges w/ 16K mi on it = $70
Seats = $35
CDI Box = $40
Subframe = 40
Shock = $30
Let me know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts