Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few things that I'd like to get rid of. They all fit a 96-03 zx7, not sure if they fit any other models so you'll have to find that out on your own. I haven't sold anything on here as of yet but I have bought a few things. I've sold plenty on another forum, you can check my iTrader feedback there. www.caraudioclassifieds.org, username is the same there, SpeakerBox. ALL PRICES ARE NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING, if it fits in any of the flat rate shipping boxes then that's what it will go in to keep shipping costs down for the buyer.

Front fairing. Little bit of damage, not sure what from, it came with the bike when I bought it. $85.

Front fender in good condition painted black. $75

Rear tail that will need a bit of work for it to be paint ready, also came with my bike when I bought it. $85

I don't even know what this thing is called, but it's a stock tail piece. lol $10

Stock tail light $60

Left air duct with the boot and mesh cover $30

3 mirrors, 2 good, one beat up but it goes with the pair. $40

Left handle bar $25. My old key switch which the plug was cut off from(by the PO) but it does work 100% after I resoldered the resistor inside, comes with key $10. Fuel cap with the key $30. And junction box without the cover and no fuses but works 100% $45.

Alternator from a 94 but it'll fit the P models, confirmed $85.

Clutch cover gasket brand new $5.

Stock brake and clutch levers $30 for the pair.

Smoked windscreen, one broken tab. Not sure if it's for a P model though(also came with the bike) as I tried to install it but it wouldn't sit right as the screen isn't curved enough. Not sure on brand either but I'm only looking to get $15 for it.

Set of race fairings. Not sure on the brand but an Acura projector has been retrofitted to it and it has the desus fasteners. Does need a little work to be paint ready but if someone has worked with bondo before it shouldn't be a problem, I just don't have the time to work on it to get it ready for paint. Comes with the upper, lower, painted windscreen, and upper stay. $350 firm.

I'm pretty sure that's everything that I'm ready to let go of. Let me know if you're interested in anything. Not really interested in trades but I'll entertain them so you never really know.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. For ease of shipping and to get rid of all this stuff, I'd let it all go for $600 plus actual shipping to anywhere in the CONUS.:runaway

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back from vacation bump! Someone has dibs on the gas cap, trunk latch, levers, junction box and clutch cover gasket. Everything else for $500 FIRM plus actual shipping. That's a steal IMO, I need this stuff gone since the bike is about to go to make way for a new toy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts