Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my neutral light stays on ..gears feel good tho ..hard shift to first with the klunck sound .. second a lighter klunck feel and the rest are super smooth .. is there a relay for it ? Am I introuble ? Are the gears worn ? Is the transmission ok and I just need to change a switch ? Not sure what to think or do "/ .. bad or good ? Idk ..

Thanks. In advanced

·
Registered
87 Posts
So my neutral light stays on ..gears feel good tho ..hard shift to first with the klunck sound .. second a lighter klunck feel and the rest are super smooth ..
i have the same problem but my light never comes on and my second gear i have to hold the shift lever up for about 3 seconds while reving threw second or it will pop out back into neutral :banghead

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooo no no I have nuttin close to that ... Just no matter what gear I put it in it stays on . All the other lights funtion fine but this light got me beat lol .. do we have a sensor for that ? Or switch to let it know when in nutrel ? Not that it bothers me cuz I no what gears I'm in but I do like my things to funtion the way they should

1 - 5 of 5 Posts