Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a fixer upper and I'm looking to replace the headers and exhaust. The one that was on it when I bought it is been patched together and I don't know what's been done there's a lot of holes in it does anybody have one for sale I'm in California or do you have any suggestions on what to throw on or what yours of the ZX12 will fit on my bike any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
135 Posts
I recently bought a fixer upper and I'm looking to replace the headers and exhaust. The one that was on it when I bought it is been patched together and I don't know what's been done there's a lot of holes in it does anybody have one for sale I'm in California or do you have any suggestions on what to throw on or what yours of the ZX12 will fit on my bike any help would be appreciated

Any ZZR1200 header and exhaust pipes will fit the ZX11. I am planning to install a newly ceramic coated zzr1200 header on my 96 ZX1100, Delkevic 14" slip on ovals will be added.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any ZZR1200 header and exhaust pipes will fit the ZX11. I am planning to install a newly ceramic coated zzr1200 header on my 96 ZX1100, Delkevic 14" slip on ovals will be added.
This is what I did this summer. Ebay zzr1200 and shorties with jet kit and it was cheap overall. I seriously love the difference and have rode like crazy since. And I can slip on different cans now if I get tired of the LOUD exhaust. But I am loving it coming from my whisper stock cans.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You can also be searching for a header off a ZRX1100 or 1200, or a GPZ1100. I got a full Muzzy exhaust system off a GPZ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts