Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Travis and i am a very big noob when it comes to cycles. i just purchased a 94 zx9r for a first bike. Was a little worried at first but a buddy said as long as im not riding like a idiot and taking my time i will be fine. So far in the 7 days ive owned it i love every minute of it. The cycle has 34,000 miles on it, was laid down on both sides but not extremely bad, has a Vance & Hines exhaust and thats about all for the time being. It is very mechanically sound and is an absolute blast to ride. Im planning on replacing all of the fairings, doing a undertail (since the previous owner used chicken wire lol) a integrated taillight, probably a new full exhaust since the V&H on it is pretty old and starting to rust up and rot near the tail. If anyone has other things that are good add ons i will take thoughts and advice anytime, also having a hard time finding exhausts for the 94-97.

here are 3 pics for now of my green zx9, a buddies 954rr and another buddies harley nightster

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
welcome to ZXF

your buddy is right, the zx9 is a fine bike, just take your time.

Have you done the MS course?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also im curious are any parts from newer zx9s interchangeable with the 94-97 like exhausts fairings and such?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts