Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering what other mods I can do to my bike. Feels like bike is not fast anymore love my bike maybe its time to upgrade?
list of mods include stage one jet kit, 4+ ignition advancer, +2 teeth in the rear. stock air!
would 1 down in the front help?:headscratch

· Registered
4,631 Posts
Feels like bike is not fast anymore love my bike maybe its time to upgrade?

Buy a Track Day. You'll find that the bike is plenty fast. :smile

· Registered
7,375 Posts
cool, Have already done those mods except the one tooth down in the front, hope its a noticeable difference not worried about top end. Thanks.
Id have to say that the 15T-46T set up is better from what iv heard.

· Registered
674 Posts
If your looking for ZX9 wheels, there are lots of local scrappers that are reputable. Ontario Cycle Salvage and John from the Bike Yard are good guys. OCS might still be closed but the Bike Yard is open all year round.

Where are you located? roughly? Most of the good places to get parts are quite a ways from the city so you might be alot closer to a good bike shop than I am.

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In Hamilton, only one good guy here but he doesn't have a lot for my bike, good mechanics very busy. next closest is Burlington cycle think there closed or London zedano. What year rims would fit my bike?

· Registered
210 Posts
94-97 zx9r rims will fit the 91-95 zx7

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.