Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
anything is possible. but you would have to do some fab work... i'm about to buy a 99 zx6 and i think i'm going to fab the front fairings off a zx7. that would be a killer look for your 94...

·
Registered
264 Posts
How about a custom paint job. Or dump the plastics all together and switch 'er over to streetfighter style. Or a streetfighter w/a custom paint job would look sick!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I think this guy is looking for OEM fit aftermarket pieces, of which, there are none:angry. Like the comments above the only thing you can really do anymore is make it, which is the best option anyways! Sorry man that theres no easy answer, but there is no match for having a custom project come out, and you'll learn alot in the process too!:smile

The demand for aftermarket parts for bikes that are so old is so low that it's not cost efficient for a company to keep the tooling around to power it up every few years to make one piece. Sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahh its koo i could do some fab work just was curious cuz i really dont like the tail section lol thanks for the comments though guys :crazyloco

·
Registered
24 Posts
if you find that you want, lets say a ducati tail on your zx6r. find a subframe and tail section. then take yours completely apart and fab the two together.

i know its a sin, but if you go to CBRFORUMS.com. there is a guy that used gixxer front forks, a cbr 600 frame, a 900 engine, a ducati tail, a vfr single sided swing arm. and then made a one off red carbon fiber front and side fairings. the front looks kinda like a R6... its an amazing machine. i would love to take on a project like his.... simply amazing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts