Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I have a 94 zx9...a couple days ago..I went to go start messing with a taillight integrator ( finishing a job started by the last owner)..But before i could start my fuel line going to the tank died and started leaking..no big deal. i popped the tank off and went back to work on the tail lights. well My right side taillights ( and front blinker) wouldnt work.. So i closed up the the job for now till i get a new relay.

Now the new problem.

I changed the fuel line, and no problems..no kinks..and it was getting fuel. the first time i went to start the engine..it sputtered abit.( the fuel hadnt started goign yet..that was left over in the bowl i think). but then a problem..on of the turn signal wires touched the battery..and it sparked. I wrapped it up and then checked the fuses..all fine.

But now, I get NOTHING...the engine turns over..but wont start..like there is no spark..and as i said..all the fuses were fine. I checked the vance and hines powerpak and that seems fine..but i dont think that would affect anything either. does anyone have an idea???im lost.. now im just poking around in the dark.

dave~

·
Registered
236 Posts
long shot ? change the plugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts