Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
24741 - 24760 of 30887 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Nobody will turn a drilled or slotted rotor. Doesn't matter if it's on a car or bike.

There are places that will for a car. Moto tech in Caldwell, I'd did before they went out of business. Dennis Dillion owns that location I believe. I bought a set of OEM that came off a 2008 zx14 off eBay for $50. Had a 30 day money back. I will use them for now and get them turned else wear. Need to find a machine shop that will.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,744
There are places that will for a car. Moto tech in Caldwell, I'd did before they went out of business. Dennis Dillion owns that location I believe. I bought a set of OEM that came off a 2008 zx14 off eBay for $50. Had a 30 day money back. I will use them for now and get them turned else wear. Need to find a machine shop that will.
That's the first time I've heard of anyone doing that. Most of the time it will break the cutting tip or it will tear up the rotor.

I KNEW a comment like that was coming from you
I didn't want to disappoint you. Rugged isn't here so someone had to talk crap on Chevy.

Both of my GM vehicles rode on tow trucks.

Both of my Fords rode on trailers.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,746
Mine were both chevy problems. A brake cylinder on the rear blew out while I was sitting at a red light in town on the 92K. Engine overheated and started knocking on the 88 K5.

White ford was being delivered to me. Bought it for $300, put the light bulb sockets back in with all the relays and stuff he pulled off it. Tightened the body ground from the battery to fix the electrical issues. Still had an engine problem so I sold it for $500 since I got the black truck.

Black truck has only been on trailers since I swapped the engine and converted it to mass air. Had I left it alone it would have never seen a trailer.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,747
I stumbled across the flat surface mount for my helmet camera so now I can use it on the street instead of just on the dirt helmet.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,748
Hopefully they fix your truck correctly this time EZ.

·
Presidenté of Whoring
21,426 Posts
So if you buy a bike for 6k, and sell your current one for 6.5k - How do you end up "only paying 4k" for the new one? :headscratch

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,751
You win Lee.

I can't even form a response to that.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,752

·
cheap whore
5,610 Posts
Buying the first bike for 11.5 and taking a 4K hit

·
Presidenté of Whoring
21,426 Posts
Buying the first bike for 11.5 and taking a 4K hit
This is the only possible solution I could come up with too. He still got a killer deal any way you look at it

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,759
24741 - 24760 of 30887 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.