Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody..... I'm new to this site but I figured if anybody would be interested and could use the parts off my 91 ZX7 they would probably be on here. Let me start off by telling you what I've got. I have a 1991 ZX7 with about 17k on it. about 2 years ago I tore the bike apart. I was either going to just do a complete resto or maybe a ZX9 conversion. I brought all my plastics, wheels, and fuel tank to a paint & body guy that did side work. Well 6 months later the guy is gone and so are my parts! So basically I searched for him for over a year with no luck, so now I decided to part out what I have left. I should have the motor sold today so that should be gone.
I do have the rest of the bike disassembled including a complete frame with a clean title. I will try to post some pics but pm me and I can send pics of exactly what you're looking for.
Let me know if there is anything you may be interested in or let me know if you want something not listed.

Frame including swingarm w/title - $350 obo
Front forks(no leaks) - $100 obo
Gauge set w/ headlights - $75 obo
Keihin Carburetors - $100 obo
Front and rear seat - $25 obo
Radiator including fan - $100 obo
OEM side stand - $20 obo
Clip ons w/all cables, clutch lever w/master cyclinder, ignition with key start/stop button etc........ - $75 obo
I also have a brand new RK 530 chain and new front and rear sprockets
Chain
- $75 obo
Front sprocket 15T - $10
Rear sprocket 44T - $30

Thanks for looking
Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.