Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90' Wheel needed

I thought I had a minor ding in the side of my rear rim from a curb-hop (Not my doing) so I brought the rim in to the machine shop where I work with plans to work the ding out. I put it on a bar to test for runout and like everything else on this project bike so far found that the wheel was unusable and anything but straight. It looks like someone high sided and landed on the rear tire. Almost comical watching the thing spin on the bar. No indicator required to see this problem!
Anyway, I need a new rim to fit the 90' There is one on ebay now for $75, but I sure would like to get one with a tire already on it to get me up and running. If you have one with or without a tire let me know and we can discuss prices. Thanks! The project continues....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a set of polished wheels off a 94 if your interested.
I need the rear wheel, mine is a 1997 ZX11D. How much would you take for the rear wheel? I use ebay alot with 100% feedback. Is the wheel in great condition and can you send me some pics of the rear wheel? I'am very interested. Are the wheels polished or are they chromed. Email [email protected]

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts