Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking for a few random body parts for the 89 zx7 I just got. I need the filler panel that fits between the tank and the fairing on the left side of the tank. Would also like to know if I would be ruining a classic by doing some cutting and modifying on the frame and body panels?
This is the first non-aprilla I have ever owned and don't won't to ruin a good bike, then again I just don't like some of the shapes and am a fabricator so.I really want to fix it up to my taste. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
152 Posts
These bikes are classics and I love to see good stock examples but parts are getting hard to find. E-bay is as good of a parts source as any. They are not particularly valuable unless they are pristene but when they are they make great additions to any collection. Tasteful mods will not hurt the value of an average condition bike but like anything, go overboard and nobody may want it but you. Either way it is yours so do what you need to enjoy it.

Good luck with the bike and pictures or it didn't happen. :crazyloco

P.S. Instead of cutting the original panels if they are in good shape you can try these.

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/kawiz/ZX71989-90.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts