Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTW im new here... Last winter i bought a 89 zx10 and when i first looked at it i liked it and put 500 down on it (at the time it started up and everything) 2 days later i picked it up and when i got home it would not start took it in and turns out the clutch thing was exploded(guessing that's y it didn't start) come to find out the guy mod it for drag... any way after 3000 in repairs it was ruining good... Took it for a ride on the high way and now it leaks coolant like non other. it had 3 leaks of coolant, radiator and 2 hoses... i fixed the hoses and leaking has drastically decreased. (sorry if not making since i haven't been able to sleep keep thinking about it) any ideas on how to fix the radiator? Plz tell me some one can understand

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Sorry Method. I thought it was the entire rad. Have you looked on fleabay though, there's usually one around.

Short of that. Seek out a place that repairs auto radiators. Depending on where and how bad, they should be able to fix it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol its cool i looked on eBay and some look descent but did not know that bikes had grills that was nice to know thx man :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts