Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a beginner and looking to get a ZZR-600 but most say its better to buy a 650 as a beginner bike. I dont like the body style of the 650 and i've heard you get pretty bored with the 650 within a couple weeks.I hear alot of different things and it gets kinda confusing.
My question is, is the zzr-600 pretty easy to handle for a beginner and how much more power does the zzr-600 have over the 650?
thanks everyone for your replys.

·
Registered
183 Posts
First off im not too sure on the specs and abilities of the 650, but i love my 2000 ZX6r which is the same bike as the zzr 600 , Im actually selling my bike soon for 5800 if your interested. Its the bike in my avatar picture. Its got a custom paintjob and nothing has been left un touched and it comes with two helmets. It wheelies everytime with no hesitation. JUst had 780 dollars worth of service done to it. All fluids swapped, tires replaced, and everything else imaginable! Drop me a line if your interested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota,do ya think you could be here within a couple hours from now so i could check it out.
I have to be to work by 10:00 central time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts