Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy. Sort of.
Was on the 636SE for a few years, then it got jacked... SO, daddy got himself a newish 05 zx10
She's STILL missed...

New

·
Registered
320 Posts
I like the orange. Shame bout the 636. The 06 is a great year. Should look into LoJack and see if ur local station uses it. Save ur 10

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Nice lookin bike!

You ride with DieselD?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum.
Get a real pipe for the 10!
LOL! Yeah, that was an experiment with a shorty to see if I'd like the sound on a long ride or cruising downtown.
Any recommendations?

@92K - Probably not. Unfortunately, I left Phoenix and reside in Nebraska now.:banghead

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
I love the titanium muzzy on my 04.

The Danmotos sound pretty good too from what I can tell. Haven't heard one in person yet though.

And doing exhaust you're going to want a power commander as well. And if you're going that far might as well throw a K&N filter in it.

And you should update your info so it doesn't say you have a 636 in phoenix anymore. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The Danmotos sound pretty good too from what I can tell. Haven't heard one in person yet though.

And doing exhaust you're going to want a power commander as well. And if you're going that far might as well throw a K&N filter in it.

And you should update your info so it doesn't say you have a 636 in phoenix anymore. lol
Fk me. I always forget something in a forum.:angry
Thanks 92K!

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
If I can remember to (I got someone supposed to text me to remind me) I'll be making a video of the bikes exhaust so you can hear what the Muzzy Titanium can sounds like.

I'll post it in here for you.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Do your turn signals blink really damn fast?

Mine do and I haven't done anything to them yet.

Just wondering if you used a resistor to load the flasher or if you got a LED flasher.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I can remember to (I got someone supposed to text me to remind me) I'll be making a video of the bikes exhaust so you can hear what the Muzzy Titanium can sounds like.

I'll post it in here for you.
Sweet! I'd appreciate that.
As for my signals, they blink at standard speed. I got the el'cheapos from Ebay.
Not sure if there's a huge difference in the brands though.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Just buy a 25+ watt 8 ohm resistor for each LED turn signal, and wire them across the positive and negative for the cheap route (4-5 bucks total), or spend more for a variable load flasher.

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
New guy. Sort of.
Was on the 636SE for a few years, then it got jacked... SO, daddy got himself a newish 05 zx10
She's STILL missed...

New

Nice lookin bike!

You ride with DieselD?
This confused me cuz we don't have green stuff like that. Just dirt and rocks.

then I saw this...lol

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@92k
Yeah... That sounds nice. I have a Scorpion slip on now. I may have to look into other options.
I saw the Danmoto Jisu, but none installed. Opinions?

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
I've had a few people tell me the Racefit Growler sounds damn good on our bikes. But I haven't heard one.

Check around youtube.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've had a few people tell me the Racefit Growler sounds damn good on our bikes. But I haven't heard one.

Check around youtube.
Yeah, I've been a youtube whore for the past week now. Just looking and listening; the Racefit Growler is among my top ten so far... Now I'm just being fkn picky :evil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts