Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post :grin

Could someone confirm if the 03-04 (636) Vortex frame sliders are same part# as the 05-06?

Thanks!
Leonardo

·
Registered
18 Posts
according to the Vortex website, they ar the same.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys... I'll go with the vortex ones then,

Tim, your bike looks awesome! The night before I bought my bike ('05 blck 636) I saw one just like yours (and mine) sitting in front of my TKD school and I said to my self... "wow, that must be nicest looking bike ever built :grin " and the next day I saw one at a dealership and I had to buy it :eek

I'll never buy another vehicle at a dealership though. All my buys until now has been by private parties and I was not aware of all those extra fees and all those things that I had to sign :banghead

leo

·
Registered
58 Posts
1eo said:
thanks guys... I'll go with the vortex ones then,

Tim, your bike looks awesome! The night before I bought my bike ('05 blck 636) I saw one just like yours (and mine) sitting in front of my TKD school and I said to my self... "wow, that must be nicest looking bike ever built :grin " and the next day I saw one at a dealership and I had to buy it :eek
Thanks Leo! I felt the same way. I had anticipiated this 06 model ever since seeing it online in November. I had searched high and low all winter and couldn't find anything that, in my eyes, looked better than this. It's not often you find a beautiful bike in black none the less. Once I got a few custom decals on, the sliders, fender eliminator, etc. I was even more in love with it.

I agree on the dealer, mine was a quick and easy decision so I was a sellers favorite customer. The paperwork however was so drawn out. I went in, sat on the green one in stock to be sure it fit ok and was to my comfort, then said "Order me up the black". Gave them the check and it was off to the races. Couldn't have asked for a nicer coming home present than having that waiting at the shop after I arrived from a trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts