Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your guys thoughts? My brother is thinking of buying one and he wants to know what would be the advantages of one vs the other. Lemme know.:crazyloco

·
Registered
21 Posts
yesss i am also going to rep the 636, if u have a 600 and its not a 636 your going to be looking at my license plate

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wow...isn't it ironic that ALL 3 of the guys that said 636... actually own a 636!!! I'm shocked and in awe at the outcome.

I can't comment on one or the other as I haven't ridden both/either, just couldn't help but state the obvious. LMAO

·
Registered
123 Posts
What's your guys thoughts? My brother is thinking of buying one and he wants to know what would be the advantages of one vs the other. Lemme know.:crazyloco
i liked the 6rr better because of the close ratio gearbox, i can't stand how low 1st gear is on the 6r. i'm wondering what the new 6r will be like.

all around the 6r is the better street bike, thats what they made it for. but if your in it for the twisties then you'll find first gear in the 6rr preferable.

·
Registered
123 Posts
636 on street or track. :mfclap
put a full system on the 6rr and the 6r and the 6rr is faster.. it might be faster without it because of the brake lines and the suspension.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts