Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a picture of it, 76.5 WB but I'll be putting rollers on the chain I'll shorten it to about a 74 or 75. new shinko hook up next week then track time.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my back tire is a shinko and not a bad tire. the center is a little wore compared to the sides so I run it at 25-30psi. I'm 230 on the huff and in 1st gear rolling about 20mph. pin the throttle and it lights the tire up, til i hit 2nd, then gets a little to squirrely for me. with the new tire it'll 7.0 easy in the 1/8th with my big ass on it.I got a 16/38 now but will be going back to the 45 soon.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, mainly farmington on fridays and mooresville on thursdays. will be shaking it down soon. getting a tire down at the Man Cup race, then will hit mooresville first. I never ran a bike like this.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got the newest shinko hookup at the cup race. got a DME tire hugger and chain guard their going to put on whenever I can get there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

DME, they threw in a lowering strap in for the front and I got the 2inch-4inch on its way, lowering bones for the back. It's coming together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts