Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a guy/girl riding an all white zx7r. Looks clean but I have only seen on 380 between Coralville and Cedar Rapids IA, when I was going south bound and he/she was going north bound. Wonder if they are on this forum? They were wearing all black gear. Hmmm.

To some people its a rocket.
To others it's freedom. (zx9r)

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Girl + Bike = Sexy

Was sitting at a light yesterday and was wondering why my exhaust had got so loud, it didnt.. there was a cutie on a brand new zx6r sitting next to me. Sad to say she was rocking a tank top. I dont think she will be as sexy with some road rash.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, just turn the lights off.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
My dad always said " love is a light switch away"

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice lol.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Girl + Bike = Sexy

Was sitting at a light yesterday and was wondering why my exhaust had got so loud, it didnt.. there was a cutie on a brand new zx6r sitting next to me. Sad to say she was rocking a tank top. I dont think she will be as sexy with some road rash.
what i want to know is, did you stop her and get her number? if so you are extra boss!

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I have seen a guy/girl riding an all white zx7r. Looks clean but I have only seen on 380 between Coralville and Cedar Rapids IA, when I was going south bound and he/she was going north bound. Wonder if they are on this forum? They were wearing all black gear. Hmmm.

We stay off of 380...... people drive abnormally stupid on that stretch... tailgate, blow by you at 90 then cut you off, etc. The ride through Solon is much nice anyways or through North Liberty on 965.
Can't say I've seen that bike around though.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
what i want to know is, did you stop her and get her number? if so you are extra boss!
No. She wouldn't stop. Just kept cruising up and down the main street showing off her sexiness on her new bike. I was capable of pulling off a thumbs up. :rotflmao

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not seen this bike for a while now. Yea, 380 is not fun to ride on and at rush hour too. I am hoping to have my bike running here soon. Get my parts in tomorrow. Lost a shim and bolt spacer cleaning my valves or trying to till I lost them. So I think it fell into my trash. So I have gloves from worm and tonight. Its digging time.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We stay off of 380...... people drive abnormally stupid on that stretch... tailgate, blow by you at 90 then cut you off, etc. The ride through Solon is much nice anyways or through North Liberty on 965.
Can't say I've seen that bike around though.
When I get my bike done. We should meet up and ride. Been looking to drive to the closest White Castle. 3 hour ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts