Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
16,062 Posts
I enjoy vids like that when they were recorded at a track.
That guy's a jackass, period.
Just because I like sportbikes, doesn't mean I like when people do stupid shit with them.
Moves like that are about as intelligent and safe as target practice with a high-powered rifle in a residential area.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
No F'n way would I ever do shit like that on public roads! Trusting people to not swerve, change lanes etc. is like paying for a hooker and trusting her when she says she is "clean".

·
Premium Member
13,202 Posts
Pretty fuckin' stupid to do that in traffic. He's lucky he wasn't recording his last act on earth.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ya they are freaking out about that one up here its on the news a lot, apparently he is unlicensed and lost his license numerous times before this incident. They have some info , gps or something so apparently they know who they are looking for.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wow! I couldn't ever do that. He's putting way too much trust in the people driving those cars. Of course I'm older now & don't heal so fast.

·
Registered
480 Posts
From what I seen they already found him, but can't prove who was driving so ticketed the owner and impounded the bike. About $1500 in fines, speeding, riding without a license and I think it was riding without insurance, apparently they can't charge him with anything without being able to prove he was the one riding.

Should have tacked on the $10,000 fine for racing to try and teach a better lesson. Though I believe it said the dudes mother was the one that is the registered owner of the bike, so she got the tickets.

·
Premium Member
13,202 Posts
When you don't have a license and insurance and your mommy owns your bike, you're a moron that shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets.

Hopefully none of the drivers he sped past will decide to take out an innocent rider at the next opportunity. Wouldn't be the first time.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I heart shenanigans! I enjoyed watching. There once was a time I was stupid enough to split lanes in triple digits......at night. Those days are long over.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes he's stupid and is a dumb thing to do...But over the pond in the U.K we pretty much ride like that anyway...! Saying that 3 outta 6 of my riding friends are now dead due to bike crashes so no it's not a good thing to do really!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Far out that's crazy.

I've been a biker for over 20 years, and I gotta say if I was in my car and I saw somebody in the far distance coming up behind me at that speed, my natural reaction would be to get the hell out of the way.

Doing that would very likely put you in the direct path of this rider and would end up with him the the rear arse of your cage.

The guy is so lucky. I can only assume most of the cars in the vid never even realised he was coming, otherwise he would have been toast.

Time and place for everything. This sort of crap will only (eventually) hurt everybody on 2 wheels, one way or another.

·
Registered
864 Posts
somebody stole any sense he had and replaced it with balls.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts