Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Yep nice bald tire also , it sounds like a real load .

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
OBO. Everyone aims high on CL.

I'd start at $1500 and tell him I will work with him from there - then leave him my name and number.

But I wouldn't pay more than 1800 for it.

All that depends on whether or not the thing is mechanically sound. If there is even so much as a dent in the tank I would walk away.

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
i obught mine for 2500 back in 09 with 15000 miles had cracks in the fairings and other stuff wrong but wasnt in this rough of shape. jew him down cuz your right it aint worth it

·
Registered
919 Posts
LOL @ this one:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/2944155124.html

Update: 4-6-2012: Do not e-mail me asking me if i will take anything lower than 2000. I am not, I repeat "Not" going any lower than 2000. I know how much I can actually get for this bike even in its current state. how do I know because i've had two professionals look at it a mechanic and a dealer. So don't send me e-mails saying you've got 1500 dollars "Make me happy" as if you're doing me any favors. and if you want to see the bike in person that is fine of course and if you are just wasting my time then save your e-mail for someone else. As i said if you're interested e-mail or call 555-555-555.

What I'm selling here is a 1995 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R It has a Hindle Exhaust, Monster Energy logo. I just had a full tune up done on it on march 17th Which included plugs, Carbs, and also an oil change. This bike needs some work done I will be upfront it needs a new chain, It needs new Jets and new brakes soon. I bought it from someone last year and found out that it had a few more problems than what was told, I basically put money into a bike that was hacked up by either the previous owner or whoever they had working on it.So I put some money into it and I just refuse to put anymore into it. it has a few scratches here and there not real major the bike is the same color as the pictures show The paint was can spray if i remember the previous owner telling me. The rear wheel cover will probably need replacing, but I may take care of that if I can get the piece. The hard plastic piece below the under tail needs replacing also I haven't been able to find the piece. I'm asking 2000 firm, It's basically a good bike for someone learning, it can be ridden on the street as is but I would get the work done first. I have the clean title in hand. The right turn signal went out the other night and I went this morning to get it repaired but my mechanic stated that it would be 100 dollars to replace the turn signal eliminator box. So i figure since i'm selling it i don't want to put any more money into it. I just want it gone. I was basically shafted when I bought this bike and i put a little money into it and so It needs to go to someone who has the time in order to make it better than it is. It runs fine and is definitely rideable. I'm dropping the price from 2200 to 2000 because of the turn signal. Email me for more pictures. I will respond!!! Thanks for looking!!! No spam messages please!!!

So let's see it needs the carbs gone over, new chain, brake job, and who knows what else?? Considering minty 95/96 Zx-6r's go for $2k I think he'll be trying to sell this "project" basket case for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts