Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have a 2023 ZX6R that has been running just fine with no issues whatsoever until I had a small low speed spill due to some gravel in a turn.
My shifter peg had gotten bent a little so I decided to take it off and bend it back straight due to it rubbing against the shifter assembly. Once I reinstalled the shifter peg and got everything back in place. My HUD information continues to flash the Full power/Low power KTRC, KQS indicators all simultaneously. I have tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it. Still flashing. I checked to see if there were any errors and shows to be an error code 21. I don't want to check the crankshaft sensor if I don't have to.

If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated. For the record the bike still runs and performs fine. No drop in idle or shutting off randomly or issues starting.
I did notice my Quick shifter not working properly but was able to fix that problem by just readjusting the assembly.

Thank you.

· Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
5,169 Posts
Hello everyone.

I have a 2023 ZX6R that has been running just fine with no issues whatsoever until I had a small low speed spill due to some gravel in a turn.
My shifter peg had gotten bent a little so I decided to take it off and bend it back straight due to it rubbing against the shifter assembly. Once I reinstalled the shifter peg and got everything back in place. My HUD information continues to flash the Full power/Low power KTRC, KQS indicators all simultaneously. I have tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it. Still flashing. I checked to see if there were any errors and shows to be an error code 21. I don't want to check the crankshaft sensor if I don't have to.

If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated. For the record the bike still runs and performs fine. No drop in idle or shutting off randomly or issues starting.
I did notice my Quick shifter not working properly but was able to fix that problem by just readjusting the assembly.

Thank you.
check the connection at the CPS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts